Sorry to intrude into your holiday. I just have a few things to say and I will be quick!
- If you haven’t completed the family homework pages, please try to do so over the holidays. I saved the grandparent interview for last. Hopefully, the questions will lead to some interesting conversations with family members about what life was like when they were young.
- You might be wondering why your child came home with a green painted plate. It was part of a group project. Each child mixed yellow and blue to make green paint them painted their plate and added sprinkles. Then we put all the plates together to make a giant Christmas tree. Here is a picture of it when it was almost done:
- As I was putting away our classroom Christmas materials I noticed that two of the felt gingerbread cookies from the house centre were missing. I searched high and low and couldn’t find them anywhere so I thought I’d send a picture of them in case they turn up at your home. They were the heart shaped cookies. I would love to have them back.
- Finally, I wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday! I pray it will be a meaningful time together filled with fun and…relaxation for all!
- I will leave you with a picture of a craft we made, one that reminds of the reason we celebrate this Christmas season:
was the grandparent interview sent home for the holidays? if so we didn’t receive… also was there supposed to be a link to watch the christmas production? ty!!