Kindergarten Wrap Up

Dear families,

A big thank you to all your generous notes, gifts, and encouragements that came my way to wrap up this Kindergarten year!!! You have been amazing, stepping up during this pandemic and rearranging all your plans to adjust to a new normal. I appreciate you beautiful families, and truly enjoyed the opportunity to journey with your children this Kindergarten year. I also want to give a big shout out to Mrs. Morris for starting this year and laying down such great foundations for the class and me to build on during this year.

Slide Show

I put a slide show together and will email you an unlisted YouTube link (that means, it can’t be searched but only whoever has the link can view it) with some snap shots from our class. Enjoy going down Kindergarten memory lane with your child. 🙂

Report Cards/ Year Book

On Friday, June 26th, we will have another Highroad Academy drive thru from 9am-12noon. This time to come pick up your child’s report card and the year book. The steps are very similar to last time. Here the details:

• Time is for all the same, no alphabetical order, during 9am-12pm
  • Come in from Broadway as there is construction on Chilliwack Central Rd.
  • Have a sign with your family name in the car window
  • Our class has nothing to drop off but maybe you have older siblings that need to drop off a chrome book or library book, that would be at the first station.
  • next station would be picking up of report card and year book
  • if you are unable to come, we can send items home with a friend, just have your friend display both family names in the car window. Otherwise, the school office will be reopen again in August.

epic! free

This is part of a note I received from epic!, so we can enjoy some of these books during the summer:

With summer approaching, you’ve been asking for ways to keep students reading after June 30. Great news! Starting July 1st, all families who have signed up for Remote Student Access through an invitation from their teacher will be able to enjoy a brand-new service, Epic Free, which includes 2 hours of free reading per week in a limited library of high-quality, educational books.

There is nothing more that you or your families need to do — RSA family accounts will automatically transition to Epic Free on July 1, allowing them to keep reading on Epic through the summer and beyond. Get the details here >

Pictures

Now enjoy some pictures I was able to take in all the last week happenings, with our mini Kindie Grad (thank you all that were able to come out) and 100 Day (wow did we have aged people in our class room, we got so many compliments in the hall way 🙂

The Lord bless you, and keep you. The Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up his countenance on you and give you peace!